- Roasted Game Hen, Cheese Grits with Green Chiles, Brussels Sprouts
- Pasta with Persephone’s White Bolognese, Salad
- Fish Tacos, Avocado Slices, Chips and Salsa
- New York Strips with Little Italy Relish, Lemon Pasta
- Potato Leek Soup, Rustic Italian Bread
- Big Steak Salad (with Leftover Steak)
- Dinner Out
2 thoughts on “Weekly Menu (Jan. 15)”
I just found your blog, it was bookmarked with dispatch. I note the Steelers balloons, since we are in MA the other half is watching the Pats tonight. Can I still be a fan?
I can’t wait to hear about the duck when it’s done.
We’re so glad that you found our blog and hope you enjoy it. As far as the Steelers-Patriots dilemma, we make it a point to leave all NFL rivalries outside of the kitchen! We just tried the duck prosciutto, and it was excellent. (We’ve updated that post now.)